Shopping Cart

0

Your shopping bag is empty

Go to the shop

350ml Mini Portable Electric Fruit Juicer

$46.99 $35.99

Color

Ships From

Instructions

Step 1: Wash the fruit and cut it into small pieces about 15x15mm. (For fruit with stone, hard material, thick skin or hard shell, remove it first)

Step 2: Put in fruit, about 60% of the cup body, add 20% water or milk, make the total amount about 80% of the cup body capacity.

Step 3: Tighten the cup cap, invert the cup body, start the switch, etc. after the motor rotates, put it in position. When working, shake the juice cup gently, the effect of juicing is better.

Step 4: After the juicing is finished, turn off the power switch and unscrew the cup cap for drinking. If there is too much fruit residue, please use filter before drinking.

Specifications

Color: Pink/White

Product size: 234*78.2*78.2mm/9.21*3.08*3.08"

Cup volume: 350mL

Product weight: 438g

Cup cover material: food-grade PP

Cup body material: environmental protection Tritan

Base Material: Food-grade ABS

Blade Material: Stainless Steel 304

Motor specifications:

No-load 20000 rpm/min (error 15%)

Load 14000 rpm/min (error 15%)

Working current: 10-12A

Working Voltage: 3.7V

Battery capacity: 2000mAh

Frequency of juicing: 30S each time, 15 times can be squeezed.